If you're using Chrome, the right column of this blog isn't displaying correctly. Switch to Firefox. If you're using the iPad, you're a tool. If you're using IE, go kill yourself.
(This person is kinda upset that I dissed their favorite browser. I actually use Chrome and I like it, but for some reason the layout here is different than on Firefox. And of course, the iPad and IE just plain suck. You tool.)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Power play

A power play in hockey happens when one team, after one of its players commits a foul, loses that player, which makes it a 5-on-4 situation.

That's as deep as I care to go, and obviously I'm not a huge hockey fan (except when the U.S. is playing in the Olympic gold medal game against Canada). Congrats to the Canadian team for winning today, but dammit, we were so close.

0 comments: