If you're using Chrome, the right column of this blog isn't displaying correctly. Switch to Firefox. If you're using the iPad, you're a tool. If you're using IE, go kill yourself.
(This person is kinda upset that I dissed their favorite browser. I actually use Chrome and I like it, but for some reason the layout here is different than on Firefox. And of course, the iPad and IE just plain suck. You tool.)

Friday, July 25, 2008

Liberal media

*** This has been put in the section 'Posts I wish I could take back.' Reason below. ***

92% of the press corps votes for the Democrat.

Update 05.16.10: Ahh, the early days of not checking for reliable sources. I got this while listening to the NewsHour on NPR in my car, when Shields and Brooks were going at it. Brooks was talking about how the media paid way too much attention to every stupid thing Obama was doing during the campaign, like what kind of bottled water he drinks. Then Brooks claimed that "92 percent of [the press corps] vote for the Democrat year after year." Shields didn't refute it, so I ran with it. That and the fact that I didn't learn anything of value that day anyway. This little statistic may or may not be true, but I shouldn't have posted it because it does not seem to appear anywhere else.

0 comments: