If you're using Chrome, the right column of this blog isn't displaying correctly. Switch to Firefox. If you're using the iPad, you're a tool. If you're using IE, go kill yourself.
(This person is kinda upset that I dissed their favorite browser. I actually use Chrome and I like it, but for some reason the layout here is different than on Firefox. And of course, the iPad and IE just plain suck. You tool.)

Saturday, June 5, 2010

What exactly is self-respect?

And how is it different from self-esteem? Basically, self-respect is when you like yourself no matter if you win or lose. Self-esteem involves self-evaluation where your main goal is to win. For instance, I may know I have a horrible singing voice but I still have fun at the karaoke. People with self-respect don't care if they're good or not.

Read the article. It's pretty damn informative.

0 comments: