If you're using Chrome, the right column of this blog isn't displaying correctly. Switch to Firefox. If you're using the iPad, you're a tool. If you're using IE, go kill yourself.
(This person is kinda upset that I dissed their favorite browser. I actually use Chrome and I like it, but for some reason the layout here is different than on Firefox. And of course, the iPad and IE just plain suck. You tool.)

Monday, November 2, 2009

NaNoWriMo

NaNoWriMo, short for National Novel Writing Month, "is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30."

One of the subscribers to this blog, Penny Roberts, has gone insane and is participating in this marathon. So I'm ordering all 2 people who read this blog, including Penny, to wish her luck this month. Plus I want the book for free.

Here's her NaNoWriMo profile.

And I wrote this post because I didn't have enough time to learn something better today. I got tests to study for and I'm tired as hell. But at least the Phillies keep fighting.

0 comments: