If you're using Chrome, the right column of this blog isn't displaying correctly. Switch to Firefox. If you're using the iPad, you're a tool. If you're using IE, go kill yourself.
(This person is kinda upset that I dissed their favorite browser. I actually use Chrome and I like it, but for some reason the layout here is different than on Firefox. And of course, the iPad and IE just plain suck. You tool.)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cartoon characters for your Facebook profile picture

I'm pretty new to Facebook (2 months), so I'm not privy to the hip memes that happen every so often. I noticed that one of my friends changed his profile picture to a scene in Tom and Jerry. Badass cartoon, but dumb choice for a profile pic. Call me old school, or lame, but I believe everyone has a right to know what the hell you look like on a social networking website like Facebook. My pic is the best.

I commented on his pic that it was a dumb choice. He must have agreed, or something, because the next day he took it down and replaced it with a normal image of himself. But then I noticed everyone doing the cartoon thing. Turns out that I made my friend go against the grain, because last week Facebook users listened to the meme gods and did the cartoon thing. Something about stopping child abuse, or something.

If I have the power to make one person disobey the meme gods, imagine what else I can do....

0 comments: