If you're using Chrome, the right column of this blog isn't displaying correctly. Switch to Firefox. If you're using the iPad, you're a tool. If you're using IE, go kill yourself.
(This person is kinda upset that I dissed their favorite browser. I actually use Chrome and I like it, but for some reason the layout here is different than on Firefox. And of course, the iPad and IE just plain suck. You tool.)

Monday, December 6, 2010

"When I get sad...

...I stop being sad and be awesome instead."

Somehow people love stupid shit like this. I found this quote floating around a couple of my friends' Facebook profiles so I decided to look it up. It's from some show called How I Met Your Mother, or something.



I don't understand how a quote can be so great when it received almost no laughter from the audience.

0 comments: