If you're using Chrome, the right column of this blog isn't displaying correctly. Switch to Firefox. If you're using the iPad, you're a tool. If you're using IE, go kill yourself.
(This person is kinda upset that I dissed their favorite browser. I actually use Chrome and I like it, but for some reason the layout here is different than on Firefox. And of course, the iPad and IE just plain suck. You tool.)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm an alternating exotrope

I went to the eye doctor today, mainly to get a pair of really dorky-looking glasses, kinda like the one I saw Jay-Z wearing on Jonathan Ross.


This looks awesome.


But then they talked me into getting an eye exam. I said ok, just to make sure, since I hadn't gotten an exam in about 6 years. It was then that the doctor broke the news of my debilitating (not really) condition: exotropia, where the eyes divert outward.

Not only that, but both my eyes want to relax by diverting outward. It's when I try to focus on something that one of them actually comes into place, but usually not the other one, hence the alternation. So basically I have two part-time lazy eyes. Bastards. I guess I knew something about this before today but I didn't give it much thought. When I read something I find myself having to realign one of my eyes every few minutes.

0 comments: