If you're using Chrome, the right column of this blog isn't displaying correctly. Switch to Firefox. If you're using the iPad, you're a tool. If you're using IE, go kill yourself.
(This person is kinda upset that I dissed their favorite browser. I actually use Chrome and I like it, but for some reason the layout here is different than on Firefox. And of course, the iPad and IE just plain suck. You tool.)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lethologica

Lethologica is a psychological disorder in which the person, while conversing, is unable to articulate because s/he forgets key phrases or words, which makes him/her appear either slow or look like a deep-thinking intellectual. I think I might have a minor form of this disorder. I get on a roll for a little bit but then forget the word or phrase I had stored in my mind. Also, Charlie Rose. That guy definitely has it.

0 comments: