If you're using Chrome, the right column of this blog isn't displaying correctly. Switch to Firefox. If you're using the iPad, you're a tool. If you're using IE, go kill yourself.
(This person is kinda upset that I dissed their favorite browser. I actually use Chrome and I like it, but for some reason the layout here is different than on Firefox. And of course, the iPad and IE just plain suck. You tool.)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Stick hand in warm water, pee

I got confused and didn't get the joke when Jon Stewart did this a few weeks ago. He pretends to stick Charlie Rangel's hand in a bowl of warm water while he's sleeping (skip to 5:00).



Actually, when I was watching it as I copied the video's embed code, I just noticed for the first time that the graphic shows Rangel peeing himself. I probably would have still not understood it had I paid attention to this fact before, but now I know the meaning of the little clip.

Supposedly, if you stick someone's hand in warm water while they're asleep, they piss themselves. This is really debated, though, and some urologists dismiss the idea. Any stimulus that represents running water can help you pee if you have the urge.

0 comments: