If you're using Chrome, the right column of this blog isn't displaying correctly. Switch to Firefox. If you're using the iPad, you're a tool. If you're using IE, go kill yourself.
(This person is kinda upset that I dissed their favorite browser. I actually use Chrome and I like it, but for some reason the layout here is different than on Firefox. And of course, the iPad and IE just plain suck. You tool.)

Monday, September 14, 2009

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift is a 19 year-old country pop singer.

Yeah yeah, who cares? OMG did you see that fucking douchebag Kanye West at the VMAs last night? I sure as hell didn't, maybe because I don't give a fuck about music, and I wasn't gonna give a shit about what happened until I found out that President Obama called Kanye a jackass. (That incompetent from ABC News, Terry Moran, tweeted it out after an off the record chat with the president, then quickly removed the tweet.)

Here's the incident after Taylor won Best Female Video.



Now, I don't really care about Taylor, Beyonce, or Kanye -- or music in general -- but I think we can all agree that Kanye should be hanged.

Next, I checked out both videos of the ladies to see how they matched up against each other, not that it would warrant Kanye's remarks which led to the talented 19 year-old being left speechless on stage. Here's Taylor's "You Belong With Me."



Not bad. Pretty creative.

Now here's Beyonce's "Single Ladies."



Also creative, but I gotta admit I was pretty bored toward the end. It's just three women dancing in black suits in a black and white video.

So I give the edge to Taylor's video.

And I also give Kanye the edge of a building to fall off of.

At the end, Beyonce did the classy thing and let Taylor have her moment after Beyonce won Video of the Year.

0 comments: