If you're using Chrome, the right column of this blog isn't displaying correctly. Switch to Firefox. If you're using the iPad, you're a tool. If you're using IE, go kill yourself.
(This person is kinda upset that I dissed their favorite browser. I actually use Chrome and I like it, but for some reason the layout here is different than on Firefox. And of course, the iPad and IE just plain suck. You tool.)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shocking health care poll numbers

Maybe I was too naive to assume that Americans knew basic facts and that not everyone would be easily propagandized by the right. This country needs to pick up a fucking newspaper and read it. Or just go to the newspapers' websites.



I really don't believe half the nation watches Fox News (god, I hope not), but MSNBC and CNN should be embarrassed about the poll's findings. How the hell can Chuck Todd announce this and not feel at least some responsibility? Do your fucking jobs and ridicule those on the right who are spreading the lies. Don't invite some douchebag congressman from the south on your show and pretend there should be an argument.

0 comments: