If you're using Chrome, the right column of this blog isn't displaying correctly. Switch to Firefox. If you're using the iPad, you're a tool. If you're using IE, go kill yourself.
(This person is kinda upset that I dissed their favorite browser. I actually use Chrome and I like it, but for some reason the layout here is different than on Firefox. And of course, the iPad and IE just plain suck. You tool.)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Our infrastructure really sucks

This past summer I learned that the United States has 76,000 structurally deficient bridges. Not only do our bridges suck, but everything that makes up our infrastructure sucks. According to the American Society of Civil Engineers, we get a grade of D on our infrastructure report card. The worst aspects are drinking water, inland waterways, levees, roads, and wastewater, all scoring a D-. Our best? Solid waste! C+.

1 comments:

pilgrimchick said...

Wow. That's depressing. I'll remember that when I drive over any bridges.