If you're using Chrome, the right column of this blog isn't displaying correctly. Switch to Firefox. If you're using the iPad, you're a tool. If you're using IE, go kill yourself.
(This person is kinda upset that I dissed their favorite browser. I actually use Chrome and I like it, but for some reason the layout here is different than on Firefox. And of course, the iPad and IE just plain suck. You tool.)

Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Clintons and Tony Rezko

The man Hillary Clinton called a "slum lord" posed in a photo with her and Bill during Bill's presidency. On Friday, January 25, 2008, Hillary Clinton appeared on NBC's Today show and was asked if she remembered taking a photograph with her husband and Tony Rezko. Clinton commented "I probably have taken hundreds of thousands of pictures. I wouldn’t know him if he walked in the door. I don’t have a 17-year relationship with him. There’s a big difference between standing somewhere taking a picture with someone you don’t know and haven’t seen since and having a relationship that, you know, the newspapers in Chicago have been exploring."

She later added, "I took a lot of incoming fire for many, many months and I was happy to absorb it because obviously, you know, I felt that was part of my responsibility. But toward the end of a campaign you have to set the record straight. I try not to attack first, but I have to defend myself -- I do have to counterpunch."



0 comments: